>>> Sore Throat Remedy <<<
Symptoms of sore throat usually include a painful burning or scratching sensation in the back of the throat, pain when swallowing, and sometimes tenderness in the neck.
Other symptoms that may accompany a sore throat include: coughing, sneezing, hoarseness or laryngitis, runny nose, mild fever, general fatigue, swollen lymph nodes (glands) in the neck, bad breath (halitosis)..(more)
Inside this Sore Throat Remedy application :
- Sore throat facts
- What are the symptoms of a sore throat?
- What causes a sore throat?
- How long should a sore throat last?
- What is strep throat and why is it different?
- What is the treatment for sore throat?
- What are home remedies for a sore throat?
- When should I seek medical care for a sore throat?
- What can I do if I have a sore throat and am pregnant?
- What if I have multiple recurrent episodes of strep throat?
Tags: throat , what is anderonid for throat , sore throat remedies
from 5 reviews