by: Skyscape • 4
For more than 68 years, Taber's has provided students and clinicians with the definitions and information they need to provide superior patient care. This latest update is based on the 21st edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Skyscape introduces the new Taber's 21 with Sight (words and images), Sound (audio pronunciations) and Action (SmarLink in context). The new Taber's 21st Edition provides the most current definitions and revisions, including: Laparoscopic gastric banding, Coronary artery calcification, Film speed, Pulmonary interstitial emphysema, Magnetic resonance angiography and more.
- One of the main highlights of 21st edition is that it provides audio pronunciations for almost 30,000 new and current terms.
- 56,000 definitions - with 3,500 brand new to the 21st edition - almost 50% more than the nearest competitor.
- More than 6,000 revised terms.
- Almost 790 illustrations and full color images, 90 of which are new to this edition.
- 650 Patient Care sections.
- Provides audio pronunciations for almost 30,000 new and current terms.
- Appendices include 12 valuable healthcare tools.
Tags: taber dic , audio dictionary , tabers dictionary , tabers content , skyscape , skycape taber , tabers , skyscape tabers , taber data