A frequency range test presents 25 tones, and asks whether you can hear them. From this, it tells you your highest and lowest audible frequencies, your "hearing age", and a fun animal that represents your hearing abilities.
A frequency differentiation test presents 25 tone pairs, and asks if you can hear a difference. The results tell you what frequencies you can differentiate over the hearing spectrum and suggests an instrument based on your answers.
Please take care with this application by reading instructions as they are presented. When the test is done, read about the results, and try each ear individually!
Tags: epsilon zero android, test your hearing epsilon zero, test your hearing epsilon, test your hearing, test your hearing app for android.
Recently changed in this version:
Current Release (v2.1)
* Chinese Language Support added, thanks to TakuRei for her very detailed translations!
* Fixed a bug on some platforms where playing two sounds in a row would create an error
* Fixed an issue on some platforms where users navigate away from the app and come back, creating an error on the results screen
Full list: http://epsilon-zero.appspot.com/test_your_hearing_vnotes.txt
Last activity on Test Your Hearing
- jerus2013 Downloaded Apr 16, 2013
- jensen1106 Downloaded Apr 15, 2013
- GIANMATTEO72 Downloaded Apr 13, 2013
- lagunaricardo Downloaded Apr 8, 2013
- abhi8592 Downloaded Mar 17, 2013
- phyoeithein Downloaded Mar 15, 2013
- 3ziz Downloaded Mar 10, 2013
- fabyy Downloaded Mar 10, 2013
- houidhekriadh Downloaded Mar 10, 2013