The little blue book
by: HCPlexus Inc. • 28
Find Doctors in your area and across the U.S. Click to call Physicians, Pharmacies and Hospitals. The Free download includes Primary Care Physicians, Pediatricians, and OB-GYNs. Upgrade to tlbb Mobile PRO for complete listings on over 100 Medical Specialties plus exclusive app features. Get the PRO upgrade Free for Life with valid NPI# during sign up.
Exclusive App Features:
• New Feature: Mapping feature pinpoints locations for Physicians, Pharmacies and Hospitals
• Includes Address, Phone, and Fax numbers for Physicians
• New Feature: Notes area to store private comments or information for your contacts.
• Accurate physician listings in up to 5 metro areas within the US. Customize your contacts with the Favorites feature.
• New Bonus: Get the Pro version Free for Life when you register with a valid NPI#.
All data is updated regularly to ensure that you are provided with the most current information, accessible on your mobile device even when you do not have mobile coverage or internet access. The Announcement feature provides information on app updates and highlights tips on feature utilization.
The little blue book mobile app is:
Fast and Easy and Fun to Use
Quick searching - by name, specialty, health plan acceptance
Scrollable listings and one-touch dialing
Health Plan Quick Reference
Add regular referrals, pharmacies and hospitals to your Favorites for easy access
Include your own notes on any listing - No need for notebooks that can get misplaced.
Use the Maps feature to find the exact location of area physicians, pharmacies and hospitals.
Accurate and high-quality information from the little blue book
Application works even when your smart device is out of coverage
Regularly updated to ensure accuracy of information
Exclusive Hospital and Health Plan affiliation information
Detailed Physician, Pharmacy and Hospital Listings (phone and fax numbers in one place)
Complete Health Plan Directory including Provider Relations and Precertification Numbers
Tags: the little blue book