ÆstheticApps Face offers you information about Eyebrow Lift, Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery), Cheek Implant, Mini Facelift, Birthmark Removal, Eyelid Surgery, Fat Grafting, Jaw Implant, Lip Augmentation, Mole Removal, Scar Revision, Chin Augmentation, Ear Surgery, Face Lift, Forehead Lift and Threadlift.
Once the decision to have plastic surgery has been made, the question of which clinic or surgeon still remains.
There are a confusing, vast number of various aesthetic and cosmetic surgeons and clinics, with different specializations in diverse treatments.
ÆstheticApps helps you to find the US Top 200 Plastic Surgery clinics/centers and surgeons according to their procedures and presents it in an organized way.
Find out the closest one near your location!
• Basic information about different procedures, costs, and risks
• Search for clinics/centers or surgeons by zip code, City or GPS based radius search
• Call your chosen clinic/surgeon right from the app.
Plastic Surgeons for Faces isn´t the topic you were looking for? Don´t miss out on our other apps:
• Body, Legs, Minimally Invasive and Breasts.
Cosmetic procedures 2010 total in US 13.1 Million
female 2010 (91% of all cosmetic procedures) / male 2010 (9% of all cosmetic procedures)
Top 5 cosmetic minimally-invasive procedures
1)Botulinum Toxin Type A
2) Soft Tissue Fillers
3) Chemical Peel
4) Laser Hair Removal
Top 5 cosmetic surgical procedures
1) Breast Augmentation
2) Nose Reshaping
3) Eyelid Surgery
5) Tummy Tuck
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Demographic Ranking in 2010
1) 40-54 year olds cosmetic procedures
Make up the majority of cosmetic procedures –48% of the total
2) 55 and over cosmetic procedures
3) 30-39 year olds cosmetic procedures
4) 20-29 year olds cosmetic procedures
7.446 total plastic surgeon in the US in 2010
*Information from The American Society of Plastic Surgeons®