ÆstheticApps Minimally Invasive offers you information about Hair Transplants, Facial Fillers, Collagen Injections, Artecoll®, Chemical Peel, Dermabrasion, BOTOX® Cosmetic, Juvederm, Microdermabrasion, Restylane® and Laser Skin Resurfacing.
Once the decision to have plastic surgery has been made, the question of which clinic or surgeon still remains.
There are a confusing, vast number of various aesthetic and cosmetic surgeons and clinics, with different specializations in diverse treatments.
ÆstheticApps helps you to find the US Top 200 Plastic Surgery clinics/centers and surgeons according to their procedures and presents it in an organized way.
Find out the closest one near your location!
• Basic information about different procedures, costs, and risks
• Search for clinics/centers or surgeons by zip code, City or GPS based radius search
• Call your chosen clinic/surgeon right from the app.
Plastic Surgeons for Minimally Invasive procedures isn´t the topic you were looking for? Don´t miss out on our other apps:
• Body, Legs, Face and Breasts.
Cosmetic procedures 2010 total in US 13.1 Million
female 2010 (91% of all cosmetic procedures) / male 2010 (9% of all cosmetic procedures)
Top 5 cosmetic minimally-invasive procedures
1)Botulinum Toxin Type A
2) Soft Tissue Fillers
3) Chemical Peel
4) Laser Hair Removal
Top 5 cosmetic surgical procedures
1) Breast Augmentation
2) Nose Reshaping
3) Eyelid Surgery
5) Tummy Tuck
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Demographic Ranking in 2010
1) 40-54 year olds cosmetic procedures
Make up the majority of cosmetic procedures –48% of the total
2) 55 and over cosmetic procedures
3) 30-39 year olds cosmetic procedures
4) 20-29 year olds cosmetic procedures
7.446 total plastic surgeon in the US in 2010
*Information from The American Society of Plastic Surgeons®