10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The proper support for devices with different screen sizes (including tablet PC) has been done.
The application is available in the following languages:
Currently available for the calculation of the following medications:
- Epinephrine 0.1% (1 mg / ml)
- Epinephrine 0.18% (1.8 mg / ml)
- Norepinephrine 0.2% (2 mg / ml)
- Norepinephrine 0.0032%
- Dopamine 0.5% (5 mg / ml)
- Dopamine is 1% (10 mg / ml)
- Dopamine 2% (20 mg / ml)
- Dopamine 4% (40 mg / ml)
- Phenylephrine 1% (10 mg / ml)
- Dobutamine 5% (50 mg / ml)
We look forward to your suggestions on adding other drugs.
Any suggestions, inquiries, and requests for adding other languages are welcomed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Android-Vasopressors" mark in the subject line.
Please, help us to make the application available in your own language.
P.S. The author of the program is not responsible for errors associated with the calculations. The doctor or nurse should always check the correctness of calculations and dilutions
Keywords: dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, dobutamine, phenylephrine, vasopressors, infusion therapy, the calculation of the dose, critical care medicine, anesthesiology, toxicology, calculator
Tags: nepinephrine infusion, calculating vasopressor drips, video for vasopressors, vassopresser drip calculator, vasopressor drip.
Recently changed in this version:
- Added a tenfold dilution
- Ability to manually change the language of the program.
- Redesign of the program
- Added norepinephrine solution 0,18% (1,8 mg in 1 ml) - thanks for the idea to Andrew Gisich
- Added norepinephrine solution 0,0032% (8 mg in 250ml) - thanks for the idea to Jason Awuku
- Added the possibility of recommending the program to friends