Wireless Glucose Meter Demo
by: Polymap Wireless LLC • 12
This is a demo application for the Polytel® Glucose Meter Accessory (GMA) Android Library. The library provides an easy and reliable interface to seamlessly integrate glucose readings from various meters into your App using Bluetooth. Using the library and this demo application requires a GMA and compatible meter. The library and source for this demo application are free. Please contact Polymap Wireless for details.
Using the library:
1. Build your App with the latest polymapgma.jar.
2. Connect your glucose meter to an appropriate model GMA.
3. Start your App on a Bluetooth capable device.
4. Obtain a glucose reading. In the case of the LifeScan meters, the GMA will automatically forward your data to your App; for other meters, forwarding is initiated by pressing the appropriate button (please see the relevant GMA user manuals).
1. Lifescan OneTouch Ultra PWR-08-06, PWR-08-03
2. Lifescan OneTouch Ultra 2 PWR-08-06, PWR-08-03
3. Lifescan OneTouch Ultra Mini PWR-08-06
4. Bayer Contour PWR-08-07
5. Bayer Breeze 2 PWR-08-07
6. Abbott FreeStyle Lite PWR-08-09
7. Abbott FreeStyle Freedom Lite PWR-08-09
Glucose Meter Accessories can be obtained from Amazon.com (see links below) for LifeScan meters and Bayer meters, or directly from Polymap Wireless for Abbott meters.
310 S. Williams Blvd. Ste 350
Tucson, AZ 85711
Tags: bayer bluetooth glucometer interface , code for lifescan one touch glucose meter to lication , js meter demo , source code of glucose meter , glucose meter source code rapidshare , one touch ultra mini bluetooth , wireless glucose meter , bayer bluetooth glucometer , operation manual for onetouch ultra