360 Video Ball
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
While playing a panorama video, simply by moving the mobile handset, you can control the 360 degree viewing direction. Pinch to zoom in and out of the video ball. Stream your preferred panorama video content from a given url.
Background - 360 panorama video is an immersive video - a recording of a real world scene, where the view in every direction is recorded simultaneously, creating a video ball. During playback, the viewer has control of the viewing to all directions within the video sphere.
360 VideoBall features:
* Selecting and browsing of videos through a modern 3D UI
* Video streaming from selected URL
* Multi-sensor fusion (gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer) to provide a smooth and rapid response to user movement of viewing direction (available only if user's device has all three sensors)
* Support for video resolution up to 2048*1536
* Proven high performance frame rate
* Touch-enabled standard video playback functions; panning, rotating, pinch zoom, carousel selector, etc.
- Added button for toggling between simplified/advanced control mode
- Automatically hides/shows player control buttons
- Lots of minor user interface improvements and bug fixes
- Much better video projection with more complex sphere model
- New notification dialogs added to inform user of various situations
- Support for launching the player from web links that start with URI scheme video360://
- Bug fixes
- Added panning with touch
- Added rotating with pinch