Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition is a free service for Rogers Digital TV customers with any digital set-top-box model.
With Anyplace TV Home Edition you can use your Android tablet as your remote control, navigate and search for TV listings, and schedule your PVR when you’re away from home.
Anyplace TV Home Edition also supports watching Live TV channels at home, using your Rogers Internet, over Wi-Fi.
• Rogers TV and Internet customers can stream 87+ popular channels
• Rogers TV customers, use your tablet as a remote control
• Browse and search the Guide from anywhere in Canada
• Schedule and manage your PVR - record, delete, and update on the go
• Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition included with your Rogers TV and Internet subscription
• Use your MyRogers account to login and start watching!
To take advantage of Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition, please log in using your MyRogers ID. To get started, visit Rogers.com/MyRogers. You will need the account numbers found on your invoice. Add your accounts on the “Account Registration” section under “My Rogers Profile.”
• Android 4.0.x to 5.x (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop)
• A MyRogers account is required to access the service. Don’t have one? Visit Rogers.com/MyRogers and click on “Register Now.”
• Service is only available within your home through your Wi-Fi connection
*** Please note: This app currently does not officially support Android 6.0 Marshmallow. ***
Tags: rogers anyplace tv apk , control your rogers digital box with a tablet , rogers anyplace tv tablet apk , rogers anyplace tv app crashes my tablet , rogers anyplace tv for asus tablet , star utsav live and recorder tv apk , rogers anyplace home mobile apk , rogers anyplace tablet apk , my internet tv