Live RTMP audio/video streamer to Flash Media Servers (Adobe Flash Media Server, Wowza, EvoStream, C++ RTMP Server, Red5 etc.).
This is Adobe AIR application.
Optimized for 800x480px screen.
- Video: Width, Height, FPS, KeyFrame, Quality, Codec H.263 (VP6)
- Audio: Gain, Quality, Codec (NellyMoser, SPEEX)
- Stream: FMS URL (RTMP), Name, Bandwidth, Publish (Live, Record, Append)
- Monitor and Mute Functions for Camera and Microphone
- Settings AutoSave
Connection and Stream Status Messages:
- Connecting ... (connecting to the media server)
- Connection Failed! (connection status: failed or rejected, e.g wrong URL or server rejected connection)
- Connected (connection status: success)
- Disconnected (connection status: disconnected , streaming closed)
- Streaming (stream publish start)
- Stream Failed! (e.g. bad stream name - name is already used, depends on media server type)
- Turn off camera monitor and mic monitor for better performance (fullscreen video mode also).