- First fill in the settings
- Play a recorded program is only supported if cifs has been installed on your device (see CifsManager in the play store) or you have a Web Server like mongoose installed on your Argus server PC
- Host is the ip address of your Argus server PC.
- Port is normally 49943.
- Via SMB when you use a Mount Point with cifs.ko installed on your Android Device or Via HTTP when you installed a web Server on your Argus Server PC.
- URL Translation translate a part of the recorded file name in the Recorded File Activity to match your mount point or web server URL. See the details in Recorded Files Activity at Translated URL if the translation is right.
- Use Don't Sleep HTTP: This is an additional program on your Argus TV server. This programm prevents the Argus TV server from going to stand-by while watching a recording via a web service. You have to start the mini-HTTP add-on of Don't Sleep to get it work withe Argus TV HD. You can get Don't Sleep at http://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Microsoft/DontSleep
- Send Wake on Lan, can awake your Argus TV server from stand-by when the Argus TV HD starts. You have to fill in the mac address of the Argus TV server. If Argus TV HD is able to connect to your Argus TV server it receives the mac address automatically.
Tags: argus tv hd android, tv stick mac address, where is mac address on android tv stick.
Recently changed in this version:
- nul pointer exception fixed
- treeview for recordings
- select right details before playing
- text size in settings for EPG
- limited number of lines in epg details