Auto Uploader Free
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Jorge D. Aguilar
All you want is to take a picture and immediately deliver it to your friends on Facebook? Or Picasa?
This is your programa. Whenever you take a picture, the app will geotag it and upload to the services that you configured (if the service support geotags the picture will be put in the correct place in map).
There are several configurations for each service, as an album where the photo should be placed, if it should be private or visible to all, tags, and more.
So far, these services are supported:
- DeviantART (IMPORTANT: DeviantART is experiencing issues with authentication process)
- Drive (Google Drive)
- FTP generic site
But more are coming!
IMPORTANT: this is NOT a client! It will not create accounts in the online services, and not will access your pictures in there. The only purpose is to upload the pictures without press or select anything.
This is the free version that has some settings locked.
Tags: auto uploader, source code of picasa auto uploader’, flickr autoupload, auto upload to flickr, flicir auto upload, auto flickr uploadr, how to enable picasa autoupload, http upload, camera auto flickr app upload, the best autouploader.
- fixed bug in SkyDrive upload
- add message about DeviantArt
- include mimetype in Drive uploads
- fixed privacy settings in Facebook
- bugs fixed
- fixed bugs in Google Drive, Smugmug and Sugarsync uploads
- bugs fixes in FTP upload and preferences
- changed API version to access Box.net
- included Google Analytics data