NOTE: Please DO NOT download aVia Pro if you have already completed an in-app upgrade. The in-app upgrade unlocks all of the features of Pro.
Go Ad free with aVia media player Pro and unlock these additional features:
- Fling your entire music, video, or photo play queue
- Sharing and browsing music, videos, and photos via your Dropbox accounts
- Change the look of aVia by downloading one of our theme packages from the market
- Support for changing audio tracks during movie playback (requires Jelly Bean or higher)
- Support for embedded subtitles during movie playback (requires Jelly Bean or higher)
With aVia you can play, manage, and share your music, video, and photos from all of your Android-connected devices so that your favorite media is available anytime, anywhere.
Primary features of aVia:
- Play music, videos, and view photos from a variety of sources including social media services (Facebook, Google+, and Dropbox)
- Index your favorite sources for much faster access to your Cloud/Network based media
- Easily cast media to devices such as Smart TVs, Google TV, or other Android devices using our Fling feature
- Easily stream content from a NAS, PC, or other Android devices running aVia including Google TV thanks to aVia's built in UPnP / DLNA controller
- Turn any Android device (including your Google TV) into a media server for your home by enabling aVia's UPnP / DLNA server feature to share the local content on the device
- Easily create playlists and rate content using the intuitive interface
- Support for video scaling and subtitles
- Enable additional audio / video codecs on your Android device by installing the free Vitamio plug-in (Not available for Google TV)
- Support for multiple languages including French, German, Danish, Spanish, and Japanese.
- Optimized for Android tablets and smartphones, Google TV, and Kindle Fire devices
Follow aVia Media Player on Twitter, Facebook, and Google + for all aVia related announcements and updates.
If you have question, comments or feedback on aVia, please check out our support page at http://aviatheapp.com/support/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: avia media player pro , avia media playback failed , avia media playback failed on kindle fire , avia pro , media playback failed avia , how to add avia media player subtitles , avia media player pro for google tv , avia player pro , avia dlna
from 47 reviews