aVia Media Player Pro
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Go Ad free with aVia media player Pro and unlock these additional features:
- Fling your entire music, video, or photo play queue
- Sharing and browsing music, videos, and photos via your Dropbox accounts
- Change the look of aVia by downloading one of our theme packages from the market
- Support for changing audio tracks during movie playback (requires Jelly Bean or higher)
- Support for embedded subtitles during movie playback (requires Jelly Bean or higher)
With aVia you can play, manage, and share your music, video, and photos from all of your Android-connected devices so that your favorite media is available anytime, anywhere.
Primary features of aVia:
- Play music, videos, and view photos from a variety of sources including social media services (Facebook, Google+, and Dropbox)
- Index your favorite sources for much faster access to your Cloud/Network based media
- Easily cast media to devices such as Smart TVs, Google TV, or other Android devices using our Fling feature
- Easily stream content from a NAS, PC, or other Android devices running aVia including Google TV thanks to aVia's built in UPnP / DLNA controller
- Turn any Android device (including your Google TV) into a media server for your home by enabling aVia's UPnP / DLNA server feature to share the local content on the device
- Easily create playlists and rate content using the intuitive interface
- Support for video scaling and subtitles
- Enable additional audio / video codecs on your Android device by installing the free Vitamio plug-in (Not available for Google TV)
- Support for multiple languages including French, German, Danish, Spanish, and Japanese.
- Optimized for Android tablets and smartphones, Google TV, and Kindle Fire devices
Follow aVia Media Player on Twitter, Facebook, and Google + for all aVia related announcements and updates.
If you have question, comments or feedback on aVia, please check out our support page at http://aviatheapp.com/support/ or email us at email@example.com.
Tags: avia media player pro, avia media playback failed, avia media playback failed on kindle fire, avia pro, avia pro media player, avia media pro, 無料dlnaマルチメディアプレイヤー, avia media player скачать, media playback failed avia, how to add avia media player subtitles.
- Pinch zoom support for photos
- Improved support for Plex, MediaTomb, and Serviio DLNA servers
- Additional language translations
- Support for the Google Plus "+1" button
- In-app upgrade bugfix
- On Google TV systems ensure the aVia Renderer is always available (if enabled)
- Only index the selected media types when scanning a source via "My Sources"