100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Connect to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr accounts
- Simple "cine" creation process
- Multiplatform users (available on Android & iOS)
- "Cine" loading must be optimized (takes too long so far)
Cinemagram allows to create, watch and share short videos socially
Short videos social sharing is trend, a massive one. Although lots of apps are trying to get their share in this new market, just two are getting the most of it: Vine on iOS and Cinemagram on Twitter. The popularity of the first one got boosted when Twitter acquired it a few months ago. However, since its app is only restricted to iOS, Cinemagram took advantage on Android OS (iOS version also available).
Actually, Cinemagram is the most-used app of this kind on Android. That's not just because there's no Vine for Android. It is because its features. It's set in an user-friendly interface (Holo) which make easier creating, sharing videos and navigating through the app. Hold to record a video and release to stop it. You've got 5 seconds, so record and stop it as many times as you want within that time. After that you can apply different filters to your video, add caption and tags (that works like Instagram or Twitter hashtags). That's it: your "cine" is ready to be shared. You can choose to share it via Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr or generate a Gif.
In addition, you can navigate through the app and watch the "cines" your friends are sharing, like, comment and re-post it to your followers. From "discover" tab you can watch popular "cines" worldwide, follow creators and message them.
In brief, Cinemagram is the most popular Android app for short-video sharing by now. And it's worth it.
Find out why millions of users love and use Cinemagram!
★ Free unlimited uploads
★ Instantly Share your videos to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr.
★ Special effects - Stunning video filters, speed,and looping to create movie-like visual effects.
★ Artistic Cinemagraphs - Create magical hybrids between photo & video.
★ Direct Messaging
★ Interact with your friends' posts with likes, reposts, and comments.
★ Explore and discover great content through hashtags, categories and trending posts.
★ And so much more!
Three Easy Steps:
1 - Record a short looping 4s video
2 - Apply awesome special effects
3 - Instantly Share to Facebook, Twitter
4.- Share GIFS to Tumblr
- Fixed an issue with Cyanogenmod roms showing scrambled videos (at least as tested on the GT-I9100)
- Various other bugfixes
- Optimized the camera - should be much faster now, especially for 4.2 devices.
- Optimized filters.
- Increased the length of the Cines for devices that can handle it.
- Added support for many x86 devices including the Motorola Razr i
- Various bug fixes
- Making it easier to find your friends.
- Various bug fixes.
- Chigozie C. Downloaded Nov 1, 2013
- Asha A. Downloaded Oct 7, 2013
- Sachin A. Downloaded Jul 14, 2013
- viejito_oldman Downloaded Jun 26, 2013
- Alejandro R. Downloaded Jun 9, 2013
- basmane Downloaded Jun 5, 2013
- email@example.com Downloaded Jun 5, 2013
- Emmanuel L. Reviewed May 24, 2013
- Iwanpotter Downloaded May 17, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Can you upload videos or gifs from the internet???
When will we be able to upload gifs?
Recent update FC when I try and create a cine please fix
Thanks finally a smart app. I so hope this works I really need thos for my business
Idk it just didnt surprise me or anything.
The last cine I can see is from like 4 months ago,I just won't update when I pull down