CS Media Browser provides easy access to your TVersity Media Server.
Easily find and connect to local servers using UPnP search functionality.
Manage multiple remote configurations with a server database.
Play files with built-in players or use your favorites.
If you have problems or suggestions, email me. And if you like the app, please rate it.
** Tips **
- After starting the app for the first time, manually set the IP address of your server in the settings or search for servers using the main menu
- Settings can be accessed from the top bar on the main screen (overflow button) or by using the menu button on your device
- Local Server IP is the local IP address of the network computer running the server (e.g. 192.168.1.2)
- Server URL is the remote address of the computer running the server (e.g. http://example.no-ip.info/)
- Port Number is the port that the server is using (default is 41952)
- Username and Password are used when accessing the server remotely
This app is not associated with TVersity Inc. For more info on TVersity Media Server, go to: http://tversity.com/
Tags: tversity player , tversity , how to control tversity from , tversitry для андроид , tversity remote , tversity tablet , cs media browser , external player for tversity , tversity フリー 1.9.7