Download Videos to your Android device.
Why I need this App?
* Android browser doesn't have save / download option. So, every time you want to watch a Video, you have to be Connected to Internet via WIFI / Dataplan. And you have to wait on 'Loading' screen til video is buffered.
* Why don't you download videos in to phone memory instead of buffering every time from internet? To do this, we have developed this Video downloader browser plugin. After installing this App, when you click a video link, app checks if it is downloadable, then you will get a popup option to download. (See Screenshots).
* Video formats that can be downloaded:
mp4, 3g2, 3gp, avi, flv, mpg, rm, swf, vob, wmv
* Downloaded videos are stored in Android device folder '/mnt/sdcard/download'.
* To watch downloaded videos, use any file-manager installed on your phone (or good file manager in android market: OI File Manager) and go to '/mnt/sdcard/download' folder. (see screenshot).
* Downloading data may incur data-plan charges. Make sure you are using WIFI or unlimited dataplans.
* If downloading / watching certain videos are prohibited in your region, refrain from doing it.
Why some videos are not downloaded by this android video downloader?
* Some websites have custom video-players & custom video formats that can't be downloaded.
* Youtube videos are not supported.
Tags: www.xvideo.com , xvideo.com videos , xvideos./mnt/sdcard//xvideos. , videos to phone , google marques xvideos , xvideos , www.xvideos.com , xvideos.com video , clips to to phone
from 52 reviews