• Fountain (.fountain, .txt, or .spmd text-files) files using "Fountain" screenplay markup. -- See http://www.fountain.io
• Final Draft 8 (.fdx) movie screenplay-formatted scripts -- See http://www.finaldraft.com
• Trelby (.trelby) files used by the free, open-source screenplay software. -- See http://www.trelby.org
• CeltX (.html) files exported by the free, open-source screenplay software -- See http://www.celtix.com
In beta 35.. why not... you can WRITE too! ;)
After a bit of a programming marathon, DubScript now lets you create and *EDIT* screenplays in the Fountain screenplay format (see http://www.fountain.io)! Swipe left to reveal the text editor. Then swipe right to have DubScript auto-format your edits for reading. You can share Fountain-formatted scripts with others via mail, gmail, gdrive, etc. And DubScript exports .fountain scripts to .fdx (Final Draft) format too.
WHAT'S NEW IN B35:
In the NEW “Write” screen:
• Compose/edit .fountain formatted screenplays
• Integrated spell-checker
• Swipe-to-view formatted in “View” screen
• Save/rename to local storage
• Export to Final Draft 8/9 (.fdx)
• Share your scripts with others via email/gmail/gdrive/etc.
• Vastly improved auto-open from other apps
• Customize font, text size, and colors (similar to “View” screen)
• “Undo”/”Redo” in editor
• Hard-keyboard shortcuts for common features (save, copy/paste, auto-uppercase, etc.)
• Internal “Rescue mode” saves point backup every ~500 changed characters
• Auto-add common “screenplay” words such as “int.” and “ext.” to user dictionary
Added to the original “View” features:
• Fountain formatting improvements
• Page numbering for Fountain scripts (in settings)
• Lock scrollbars to the Write screen
• Non-Fountain screenplay formats (.fdx, .trelby, etc.) still supported
• NO ads in “view” mode, so continue to read uninterrupted.
The “Speech” screen now has…
• Stability improvements (a few crashers fixed)
• New splash animation
• Font/graphic/icon refresh
• Layout changes and cleanup
• Stability fixes throughout
• Word and byte counts
• Built using newest Google tools to support Android 2.2 (Froyo) -> 4.4 (KitKat)
(Previous) View Features:
• View many Final Draft (.fdx) screenplay-formatted scripts and outlines, CeltX files (export script to .html or extract .html file from the .celtx file), Trelby (.trelby) screenplay files, and "Fountain" script files.
• Page Up/Down buttons (repositionable)
• Reverse to white-on-black text "night reading" mode
• Text search
• Fast-scroll bar
• Multiple fonts
• Text-To-Speech (reads your script out loud)
• Male/female voice selection
• Slug lines read as other gender
This DubScript's "beta" test version will expire Dec 31, 2013. Visit http://www.dubscript.com for details.
Tags: celtx, celtx apk, celtx script apk, import fdx files in, dubscript, celtx app, celtx script, screenplay, celtx script скачать, screenwriting final draft.
• EDIT .fountain screenplays!
• Built w/new Android "KitKat" tools
• Export Fountain screenplays to Final Draft .fdx format
• App description has detailed change list
Tons new in b35. It's a beta, so treat as an unpolished work-in-progress/experimental app. Have fun, but don't use for anything critical/important/sensitive. Send feedback via dubscript.com's forum (don't use the Play store to report bugs!) and be sure to check the settings...
BETA TEST PERIOD EXTENDED TO DEC 31, 2013.
- Shranish S. Downloaded 22h ago
- Roger M. Downloaded Oct 14, 2013
- Michael B. Downloaded Oct 13, 2013
- Sodhi S. Downloaded Oct 11, 2013
- Eugene S. Downloaded Oct 4, 2013
- Venkat R. Downloaded Sep 29, 2013
- Vizzy W. Downloaded Sep 6, 2013
- Jimmy B. Downloaded Aug 19, 2013
- Rupesh S. Downloaded Aug 3, 2013