Turn your Android device into a wireless television! Use this app with an Elgato EyeTV Netstream network tuner for satellite or cable TV to receive live TV anywhere in your home.
• Watch live TV on your Android device anywhere in your home
• No internet connection required
• Watch, pause, fast forward and rewind live TV
• Record your favourite shows directly on your Android device
• Program guide for up to seven days with detailed show information
About EyeTV Netstream Network Tuners
• EyeTV Netstream makes TV simply part of your home network
• Stream TV to any device on the local Wi-Fi network
• Watch HD channels on your tablet and smartphone thanks to hardware transcoding
• Learn more about EyeTV Netstream at www.elgato.com/netstream
•EyeTV Netstream 4Sat, EyeTV Netstream 4C, EyeTV Netstream Sat or EyeTV Netstream DTT (Firmware 1.1.3 or later)
• One of these Android devices:
- Google: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10
- HTC: One S, One X
- Samsung Galaxy: Note, Note II, Note 3, S II, S III, S III mini, S4, S4 Mini, S5, Tab 2, Tab 3 8.0
EyeTV Netstream requires an Android device with a 1 GHz or faster dual-core ARM CPU and Android 4.0.3 (“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or later. Playback of MPEG-4/H.264 video requires a processor with NEON support (e.g. Tegra3).
• The EyeTV Netstream app can display electronic program guide information transmitted in the DVB stream. The availability and amount of program information varies depending on the channel.
• Performance may be limited by network bandwidth. 802.11n Wi-Fi is recommended.
• Watching hardware transcoded HD channels requires an Android device with a 1.6 GHz or faster quad-core ARM CPU and HD display (720p or higher).
• Encrypted programs are not supported on Android devices.
Tags: eyetv netstream samsung tab 2 , eyetv netstream , eye tv , elgato netstream software , eye tv for samsung computer , stream eyetv to galaxy tablet , eyetv netstream dtt , eyetv wird von nexus 7 nicht erkannt , eyetv
from 151 reviews