Film Library Pro
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Loma Solutions
The app Film Library Pro allows you to save a huge number of details of your films as the title, director, writer, cast, genre, release year, homepage, trailer, etc. The insertion of new films is a very simple process that guides you in the introduction of all the details. Also Filmoteca Pro have a wizard that helps you to search new films by title. You only have to write the title of a movie and the app shows you a list of results obtained from The Movie Database, one of the best free cinema data bases. Then you can pick one option and the fields of the film are automatically filled by the wizard doing the work for you.
Once your film collection is complete you can view every movie details in a useful list. You can sort the films by title, year, or ranking. Also you can edit or delete any movie. Another feature of Film Library Pro is back up your film collection and restore it at any time.
In summary, Film Library have the following main features:
- Film collection displayed in three useful views.
- List view to display the film library
- Horizontal view with huge cover images of the films.
- Grid view that displays more movies in the screen at the same time.
- Manual insertion of movies.
- Insertion wizard searching films by title and auto-complete all the details.
- A lot of characteristics for movies: title, director, image cover, cast (with photos), genre, ranking, synopsis, release year, runtime, budget, revenue, homepage, trailer, etc.
- Sorting by title, year, or ranking.
- Edition and delete features.
- Back up of the film library.
Also is available for you a free version of this application: Film Library (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bru.videolibrary). That version is more basic and has less features but it also can help you to manage your film collection.
We hope you find Film Library Pro useful.
* New expandable view: consult your movies by initial.
* New search feature:
- Search by title.
- Search by year.
- Search by rating.
- Search by genre.
- Search by format.
* New informative bar that shows the total number of films.
* New sort feature (ascendant or descendant).
* Gesture movements added in the insertion/edition process.
* Problems with the movie covers solved.
* Several bugs fixed.