10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Polymash GoMobile
There's no doubt that the world loves film. Now think about films that are one minute long! Just imagine what it takes to tell a story, deliver a message, connect emotionally and successfully in a film of one minute! It takes talent. So to help share such talent across the world, we have created an app for the FilmOneFest film festival, curating and showing the work of talented filmmakers as a way to inspire others to question, experiment, explore, laugh, cry, and unite us in our common humanity through this medium.
Polymash created the first FilmOneFest tablet app in 2011. It was such a huge success that people were asking for it to be available on their smart phones.
We listened. And so this year, for the 2012 film festival, we have designed FilmOneFest II as a smartphone app.
**** Please note **** this App was designed for Android V2.3.3 and tested on a Droid X2. While it may also work on more recent versions of Android phones and tablets, the app has not been tested for these.
- One-minute films from artists from all around the world, categorized by year and award
- Interviews with selected artists about their passions and inspirations
- Save videos to your favorites
- Search feature for filmmakers
- Meet the esteemed selection panel to learn their criteria for award nominations
- Find out how to submit your own work for future FilmOneFest festivals
- Filmmakers can submit throughout the year via the app
- Check out what's on our radar in the short-short film world
- Social media activity: you can let your friends know what you think about each film by linking to and commenting on your own social media pages from within the app
- Vertical and horizontal orientation support
Visit the app often, because we’ll be adding one-minute films throughout the year in preparation for next year’s event. And, remember, if you are a film-maker or know one, you can apply to submit to FilmOneFest from within this app.
Bug Fixes: NEW indicator kept showing even after film detail screens were viewed. When viewing new films, they now disappear from the "New Films" section.
Email links to films sent from withing the app now has the complete URL
Introduced a "Loading..." screen when accessing films detail screens.
Corrected several open database issues.