Make your Foscam IP camera accessible from any Android device. Use Foscam Monitor to manage every aspect of your camera: position, video properties, motion detection, etc. Works with both wifi and mobile internet connection.
Perfect as baby monitor!
You have more than one camera? Use the grid view to see 2 or more cameras at a glance. Foscam Monitor supports up to 16 cameras!
You don't know the IP of a camera you just connected to your router? Foscam Monitor will find it for you. Please note the IP of a camera in a local network is not the same as the IP needed to see it over the internet. Have a look to the following guide to know how setup your router to make your camera accessible over the internet: http://www.e-foscam.com/blog/archives/192
App features include:
- Fast video streaming, up to 30 fps depending on camera model and network conditions
- Receive audio from the camera
- Talk through camera speaker
- Get notifications upon alarm detection
- Automatically capture images and save them to gallery upon alarm detection
- Motion control: up/down/left/right, zoom in/out, scan horizontally/vertically, move to preset position
- Motion control adjustments: reverse left/right up/down controls, set preset positions
- Video adjustments: contrast, brightness, flip/mirror image, infrared lights on/off
- PTZ settings: determine camera's motion speed
- Motion detection alarm settings: manage motion detection alarm activation and settings from your android device
- Mail service management: manage camera's mail service from your android device
- Flexible grid view
- Up to 16 cameras
- Automatically detects cameras in your local area network
- Automatically check connection to camera as you enter camera settings
- Fullscreen view
Foscam Monitor is fully compatible with Dericam and other clone brands.
Try out the DEMO version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amstapps.xfoscamviewerdemo
Tags: foscam tablet , foscam , foscam screenshot , how to monitor foscam from work , view foscam , application foscam , foscam monitor v1.26 , how to make a foscam work on smartphone