Gallery Cast is the easy way to display your photos and videos from your Android device to your TV or Windows 7+ Computer. It has advanced features, like remote pinch to zoom that extends these actions all the way to your television. Its media support goes beyond what the Android Gallery app can do. It includes support for most RAW file types.
Gallery Cast uses Google Cast (Chromecast), AirPlay (Apple TV) and UPNP/DLNA to communicate with your Smart TV, Blu-ray player, computer or media center. Note: Gallery Connect is limited by what your device can support. Most devices support photo transfer and many support 3gp/mp4 video.
Unique Feature Set:
-*New* Chromecast & Apple TV (AirPlay) support!
- Remote display of pictures and video
- Remote move and pinch zooming for photos
- Easy remote display selection
- Support for reading from mounted drives
- Images rendered to your screen resolution, not just big thumbnails.
- Support for most camera raw types
- Display EXIF information (media metadata)
- Nexus Media Importer support
- Experimental Google Cloud Print support
This is a fully functional version with ads. An pro version will be available without ads in the near future. In the works is a much needed UI update and audio/music support.
A wireless connect is required for remote viewing. Will not work on 3G/4G networks. Wireless G is supported, but wireless N is recommend for video.
Check out my website for more information and tips.
Tags: preview gallery gratis , dlna gallery , gallery , gallery upnp , nef viewer , thumbnails photo gallery , gallery dlna , dlna photogallery , photo gallery in