Do you have private photos or photo albums that you don't want your friends or family or coworkers can see? Gallery Photo Hide will help you keep them hide on your phone. Even private photos do not accessible from any file explorer.
Other photos remain available to your family or friends or coworkers.
Upcoming features of version 1.1 (coming soon):
* Share photos to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Google Drive, Picasa, Bluetooth, GMail, Messaging or any other share network.
* Delete private or public photos.
* Faster browsing of contents.
* Enhanced and improved large photo browser with zoom in and out support.
* share photos using Facebook, twitter, blue tooth and email.
* Enhanced and user friendly interface.
* User preferences to customize application view.
How it works:
1. Just long press to select any public or private item.
2. Tap hide or Unhide from menu and done.
Gallery Photo Hide main features:
* Hide Photos and photos albums.
* Thumbnails of photos shown
* Restore private photos and pictures on re-install. If somebody accidentally uninstall application and re-install this app then easy restore all private photos and albums.
* Easy-to-use PIN pad access
* User friendly interface, just swipe left or right to view public or private photos.
* Hide one or more than one items with single click. Just long press on item to select or deselect photos.
* Un-hide photos from Un-Hide option of menu.
* Tap any single private or public photo to see large image and then swipe left or right to view large images.
* Browse private folders.
* Full-screen viewing
Q: How do I see my private photos?
A: Open "Gallery Photo Hide" application and swipe left to see Private photos.
Q: How I can hide more than one Photos?
A: Long press over item to select one and then choose as many as you want by tapping photos.
Q: What happen if I cancel hiding or unhiding operation by device BACK button?
A: Gallery Photo Hide will cancel operation and do not hide or unhide select items.
Q: How many photos I can hide?
A: In free version 30MB space is allowed for your photos but in Premium version amount around 1$ will allow you to hide as many photos as you want (until phone memory has space).
Q: If i uninstall application then my private photos lost?
A: No, this application also save your private files as backup in raw format on phone that is not readable by any file manager or explorer.
Q: How I can restore my private photos?
A: Just open application and tap menu "Restore backup" option.
Keywords: Hide Pictures, Hide photos, Hide gallery, Hide pictures on android, Safe, Picture Safe for Android, Privacy, Security, Picture privacy, Vault, Hide Photos, Gallery Lock, Hide Photo, Hide Pictures in Stocks app, Vault, Vaulty, PhotoVault+, Hide Pictures, Hide Videos, Privacy Protector, Photo Vault, VideoVault, Photo Safe,Vaulty, Vaulty free, Gallery Lock Lite, Privacy Gallery, Vault, File Cover, HideNSeek, Stealth Gallery, Kii Vault.
Tags: private photo vault , uninstalled vault. how do i reinstall , gallery vault help , iuninstalledvaultandmyfilesgone , would i lose any pics if i uninstall vaulty? , gallery photo vault , recover data if vault lication is uninstalled , gallery vault