Ever saw something you wanted to capture on video and just could not get your phone video recording on time?
Are you tired of missing great video recordings just because you were too busy searching for this camera icon?
If the answer is yes for the above, this app is for you.
This is a simple one... opening the app will instantly start video recording whatever in front of the camera. To stop the recording simply touch the screen - the recording will stop and an option screen will show up. Now you can rename the file, share it, delete it, play it, record another video or just exit the app. The Instant Video is saved and secured.
For fastest response to situations in life, it is recommended to place a shortcut to the app on the main home screen. That will ensure you will not lose precious video seconds.
1. Recording should be done in LANDSCAPE mode ! (hold the phone on it's side)
2. after a video recording, leave the options screen by clicking the exit/back button so the app will be ready for the next quick video.
3. The recorded videos will be available for viewing using the device gallery or what ever other media viewer you are using (no in-app browsing of files)
4. The app will switch the phone to silent mode when starting to record and will switch it back to normal when finished. This is done to ensure the shutter sound at the beginning and ending of the recording will not be recorded to the video (It's starting to record very fast :)) or any other notifications sound that might reflect in the recording.
5. Please read what this app DOES and DOES NOT do before posting review.
Note: Video files are saved to the sdcard in the folder /Movies/InstantVideo
If you stumbled upon a problem or error please contact me by email and i'll do my best to help. I am always open to suggestions and feedbacks.
Tags: instant video , logiciel enregistrement video , how to save record video in folder , pourquoi le téléphone sarrete lors de lenregistrement vidéo , nimporte quelle video fond ecran , unseen png