1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Pro features (comparing with free version):
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Extended playlists history
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
✔ M3U playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ Start app on device boot option
* First you'll need to input channels list (m3u playlist), you can get it from your ISP or find free channels list in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty ".nomedia" file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won't touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
Tags: iptv pro, iptv pro скачать бесплатно, udpxy ddwrt, iptv pro скачать, скачать iptv pro для андроид, не могу скачать на андроид с appszoom, public iptv playlists, iptv player remote не удалось, iptv pro под андроид, iptv multicast tv player.
Increased channel icons size for tablets (Android 4.0 and higher)
Added possibility to set custom icons for channels
Bug fixes for "auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly" feature
Minor bug fixes
- Maigonis G. Downloaded 1d ago
- Igorj A. Downloaded 2d ago
- Andreas H. Downloaded Nov 27, 2013
- Jenci A. Downloaded Nov 23, 2013
- Dikaios M. Downloaded Nov 17, 2013
- Khalid M. Downloaded Nov 13, 2013
- Asd S. Downloaded Oct 28, 2013
- Armin R. Downloaded Oct 1, 2013
- Helen H. Downloaded Sep 30, 2013