Video Surveillance Ivideon
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Free, works well
- Nothing remarkable
+ By Mobile Video Solutions
Keep an eye on everywhere
Ivideon is a video surveillance web service that has now launched an Android application, where you can access to your surveillance cameras over the internet and makes sure you have plenty of features to keep an eye on what is important to you.
Even though we haven't been able to try all the features, it seems that one of the differences between this app and other surveillance services is that this one tries to be easy to use and control, with a simple design and a high usability, so you don't need to know special skills in order to install it. In addition, this is a really ambitious application so expect it to grow and become much more bigger than it is now.
Ivideon is perfect for keeping an eye on your house when you're away or even at work, you just need to install the service and use a webcam to control what's happening. Then, with the mobile application, you will be able to watch your videos from wherever you are. You can also check out previous day's footage, which is conveniently stored in Ivideon's cloud service.
As for extra features, you can also mark your surveillance cameras on Google Maps, let your family or friends access to the videos, embed the videos and other various actions you can discovery by visiting the website.
In conclusion, Ivideon Surveillance, a useful app for those who want to control their house, their workplace or anything, really. It's clearly a nice and easy way to work with surveillance cameras, and we think it works perfectly along unskilled or not tech-savvy people. Although we'd like some extra sci-fi features, flat truth is that this may be the best app of its kind we have seen so far. And it's free (for non-commercial uses).
Buy Ivideon Powered camera at Ivideon.com or connect your existing cameras in less than 5 minutes.
• Watch live streaming video over the web any time — and get smart notifications of any movement or noise at your place.
• Monitor your office location, warehouse or shop. Watch your records in cloud archive. Be aware of everything in your business!
• Be sure that your children are safe while you’re gone. You can receive notification of any motion or sound detected so you have no need to constantly monitor a screen.
• Amuse yourself watching what your pet’s daily routine is really like when you’re not home — right from your smartphone. And, yes, you can talk to your pets — and they can talk to you, too if you are using Ivideon Powered camera.
• Store your recordings into the Ivideon cloud. Your footage remains always-accessible in the Ivideon Cloud for up to 30 days. View archived video anytime, anywhere — either streamed over the web or you can download it in AVI format for offline viewing at any time.
It is easy to use it for remote surveillance. It allows you to gain access to your surveillance cameras over the Internet. It's an IP camera viewer, webcam viewer and video monitoring system in one hand. Monitor your home or office online wherever you are.
Most existing video surveillance solutions require at least some degree of expert knowledge and experience to set up. We, on the other hand, try to make Ivideon as user-friendly as possible. No special knowledge is required, you don't need to know anything about hardware and networking technicalities.
Quick access to live video feeds and video archive, audio recording, motion detection, all the features you would expect from an expensive professional video surveillance system — you name it, it's there.
With Ivideon you will be able to build your own video surveillance system in less than 10 minutes — and see what is happening in your office or at home over the Internet. A cloud camera with Ivideon Support (IvideonCam), webcam or IP camera (ipcam), an account at ivideon.com — and you're set.
Ivideon lets you keep cameras records in cloud storage and access your live video feeds and surveillance footage using Windows, Linux or Mac OS X desktop applications, mobile clients for Android, iPhone, iPod and iPad — or just a web browser.
It's not just an ordinary video monitoring app. It's a powerful video surveillance and security solution you are able to use anywhere.
Other Ivideon features include (but are not limited to):
— Professional video monitoring;
— Keep records in cloud storage;
— Keep records in local video storage;
— Export video into AVI or take snapshot;
— Mark your surveillance cameras on Google Maps;
— Share access to your cameras with your employees or friends;
— Embed live video feed from your camera into your blog or website;
— Utilize motion detection to record events instead of empty rooms;
— Baby or nanny remote monitor;
— Easy ipcam connection using rtsp and mjpeg protocol or CCTV and DVR connection;
— Panasonic, Foscam, Airbeam, Axis, D-Link, Hikvision, Dahua, Microdigital, Foscam, Easy-N, Acti, Edimax, TP-Link,Trendnet, Sony, Apexis, Logitech and many other cameras are supported;
— Oco smart HD Wi-Fi camera is supported and can be easily set up via QR code;
— Fast playback, search, and export to video clip;
— Support cameras with presets, PTZ and patrol options;
— Export video sequence remotely;
— Do lots of other things no other video surveillance system can give you.
If you are looking for spy cam, streaming, video monitor, pet monitor, video broadcasting, nanny camera, dropcam, mydlink, smartcam, ipcam, mydlink or webcam Ivideon helps you to get all these features.
• Fixed crash on some devices with Atom CPU
• Timeline auto-update. Records are updated once a minute for today.
• Continuous records playback. Now you shouldn't wait for each record to load, recorded video is playing back as a continuous stream.
• Timeline and calendar caching. Records are saved in your phone's memory, so that you don't need to wait for records to load from server, if you already opened this day (or month) previously.
• Enabled HD video for some devices.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Easy to set up, easy to use. Scanning QR code for set up was very creative. Push notice is so useful when the camera detects move or sound.
I just bought iLuv mySight from Amazon and can't wait to try it. Totally love the design. Looks perfect in my living room. Very elegant and useful. I have a dog in my home. I can't monitor her by using my phone while I'm outside.
Nice app very useful, could use some improvement, keeps whiting out screen not sure why, could also use a console to control the motion detection. Sends a lot of motion notifications which is a pain.
Very good app
How about making it compatible with spare androids? Too complicated.. without purchasing your camera or having a PC and expensive IP Cam. Other apps do better! Uninstalling!