Lapse It • Time Lapse • Lite
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Create time-lapsed projects
- Highly configurable
- Insert sound clips on your videos
- Lite version too restricted
- Lapse it Gallery takes too long to load
+ By Interactive Universe
Lapse it allows you to create time-lapsed videos using your device camera
We're already using our Android devices as our main camera. The only catch is that it doesn't include all the features that a medium or high-end camera brings. However, our camera can become whatever we want thanks to the apps. Apps like Lapse it that adds a new functionality to our camera.
It allows you to capture one frame every X seconds. Thus, you can set the frame interval, time scale limit mode, initial delay (in millisecs), resolution (only 240P in the Lite version, up to 720P in the Pro version), encoder, quality and frames per second. Once captured, it will create automatically a preview of your time-lapsed video. Of course, once done you can edit it: add effects (just 4 in the lite version), insert sound tracks, trim it, flip and render it (to MP4, MOV and FLV). It has everything you need to create in a simple way professional time-lapsed projects.
However, the lite version is quite limited; there are only few effects, it doesn't allow you to set a higher resolution than 240P and it doesn't include a great feature: capture shots using the camera full sensor. The Pro version permits capturing from front camera and silent camera (not all phones support it).
Finally, from Gallery you can watch both, your projects from "My Gallery" and projects from other people (already rendered) from Lapse It Gallery. This is great to have an idea that what you can make with this app. Highly recommendable.
No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
★ Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
★ "Looking to do time-lapse with your mobile device? Lapse It is a very appealing option" by Erez Zukerman, PCWorld
Lapse It is FREE only today with AppGratis.com !
Don't miss the unique opportunity to have this great app ! If you liked this, spread the word.
★ "Lapse It is by far the best time lapse application I’ve come across so far" by Robert Iagar, AppStorm
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
● Capture stunning shots using the camera full sensor ( Pro version )
● Well designed UI improving visual and usability
● Unique and blazing fast render engine
● Ability to insert sound tracks
● Customizable frame rate
● Stop Motion mode
● Import from other sources ( apps or cameras )
● Render to MP4, MOV and FLV
● Upload directly to YouTube, Facebook, G+ and many others
● Stunning different effects.
● Adjustable focus, white balance and scene modes.
● Built-in Time Lapse Social Gallery.
● Video Trimmer
● Reverse Time
● Flip in any direction
● Frequently updates and fast support
● Silent camera ( Some phones doesn't support it )
● Front facing camera ( Pro version )
● On screen information during capture
● Easily adjustable full featured settings
● No restrictions for capture length or frames
● Tested and approved by more then 50.000 people
Lapse It has a UNIQUE and POWERFUL native C++ render engine that allows you to creates spectacular videos, it is blazing fast, robust, support audio and has a fully featured range of settings to apply.
Lapse It is the ONLY app in the Market with this powerful render engine, and the only one that really works rendering the videos in the Android proper format, so you can easily watch the videos on your phone, share it across the web and with other devices.
Also there's plenty of features, you can really customize your sequence of pictures in many different ways and will be easy to archive the desired result. You can even apply different stylish camera effects to them.
This new version brings more integration with social networks so you can easily publish your videos or share through the built-in Lapse It gallery, where other users can watch and vote.
In the lite version, the resolution is limited to 240p. The free version is for evaluation purposes and if you like the app, please support it's further development. In the professional version you can capture using the camera full sensor and render up to 1080p.
We are on these social engines:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/lapseit
Google Plus - http://goo.gl/qnD8l
WHAT IS TIME LAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated view of slowly changing events. Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like draw on paper, play a sports game or anything else that you can imagine. You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
If Lapse It has some issue in your device, it would be wise to contact us at email@example.com and describe your problem, giving a bad rating here will not help to solve the problem.
Thanks for understanding.
● We apologize for the updates in sequence, it was needed to make it works well for everyone
● Captured images being properly rotated on devices that had the issue
● Fixed an issue where rendered videos were unable to play
● Introducing the new "Awesome" render engine.
● Regular render engine improved, much faster and more stable.
● Capturing pictures is faster now.
● Higher quality of pictures and video.
● Resumed projects show the last image as a reference.
- Furio P. Downloaded 19h ago
- Chinosecretworld Downloaded Jul 15, 2013
- Joe devil Downloaded Jun 29, 2013
- VisualizeRom Downloaded Jun 7, 2013
- Ann39K Downloaded May 29, 2013
- Dan C. Downloaded Apr 30, 2013
- Luciano R. Downloaded Apr 29, 2013
- autummn Downloaded Apr 25, 2013
- firstname.lastname@example.org Downloaded Apr 20, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
You can't remove the captured pictures w/o deleting the rendered videos. If you delete the "project" all rendered videos are deleted. I tried manually del the project folder and when I tried to play the associated video it would not play. Why would I keep
Still figuring out how it all works but kids love it.
Works. Confusing and mediocre UI. Seems like made for android 2.2
Haven't been able to use it as the front camera doesn't seem to work with this app. It just shows a black screen. Can't review on other features as in not able to use them yet.
This is brilliant I use it alot.thank you
I will give this 5 stars as soon as it's working properly. Right now I am only able to render video at 10 fps in MP4 output. However, the dev is working hard to produce a quality product.