Mirror's Edge Video
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
1. Add a square mirror tile display to a feature wall in your living space. Measure the area and affix each tile in place by peeling the backs off and sticking them in place. Frame the entire display with decorative molding painted and cut to size. Or create three separate framed designs, unified with the same vibrant shade of paint for the frames.
2. Affix a single band of mirror tiles to the perimeter of a playroom. Paint your favorite phrase, rhyme, quote or lyric around the bottom edge of the mirrors. Choose a bright color to stand out against the reflective nature of the mirrors.
3. Place mirror tiles all over a single wall and apply vinyl decals to the finished grid. Vinyl decals come in a range of shapes, styles colors and sizes. The decals are removable and leave no trace behind, which means you can change them with the season or as you see fit.
4. Design a feature wall in your kitchen using the same mosaic tiles as in the backsplash. For instance, place mirror tiles in an evenly spaced diamond-shaped pattern and tile between the mirrors with the mosaic glass tiles. This would work equally well for a bathroom.
5. Start a gallery wall in a foyer, hallway or stairwell using framed photos, artwork and tiles. One idea is to create a pattern with the square tiles, frame them and then begin layering in the photographs and artwork. Unify the space by painting all the frames one bright color such as lime or cherry.
Tags: mirrors edge free donload, mirror edge, mirrors edge, edge of mirror.