500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
MobileWatch helps you keep an eye on what matters to you when life pulls you away. MobileWatch provides remote live monitoring with motion detection, recording, and push notification for your Android device. It’s designed to work well over both Wi-Fi and 3G.
Use MobileWatch for personal surveillance to help protect your home or business. Other popular uses include pet cam, baby and elderly monitoring, nanny cam, spy cam, and everything else you wish to watch while you are away.
Please note that to use MobileWatch you will also need to download and install the free MobileWatch Capture desktop app from http://seedonk.com/mobilewatch
The MobileWatch Capture app supports Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X 10.4 and later.
Why MobileWatch is better than competitors?
1. Advance Video Encoding (H.264) provides better video performance on 3G
2. Strong Security with single sign-on enforcement (So you know if someone else logs in with your account)
3. Sharing with Friends and Family without giving away your account name and password.
4. No camera limits. Add as many cameras as you like.
MobileWatch runs on the Seedonk network, which also allows you to easily share cameras and live streams with other Seedonk users or Facebook friends, along with access to the Seedonk Web App. For more information, please check out www.seedonk.com
To try out the live monitoring feature for free, please download the Seedonk free app.
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review, this way we can help you solve the problem. Thanks!
To Get Started -
Setup a camera:
1. Install MobileWatch Capture App on your computer
2. Add camera (USB or network camera) in MobileWatch Capture App
3. Sign camera into system
4. Sign into the MobileWatch App on your Android device to view your camera.
Setup motion detection and push notification:
1. Make sure your camera is set up using MobileWatch Capture App.
2. Setup up motion detection, push notification, and snapshot recording in MobileWatch Capture App.
3. Sign camera into system.
4. Sign in to the MobileWatch App on your Android device to begin receiving notifications as events are detected.
Tags: www.android mobilewatches.com.
Recently changed in this version:
- Fixed minor UI bug for camera configuration.
- Fixed issue video and audio connection always going to server mode on Android 4.0 devices.