MPC - Remote LITE
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
With MPC - Remote LITE you are able to control your Media Player Classic (MPC) with your Android device.
Inside Media Player Classic go to “View >> Options…” and enable “Player >> Web Interface“
Check the “Listen on Port” checkbox
Make sure “Allow access from localhost only” is NOT checked
Inside app: Select 'Change Server' from menu
Select 'Add' and add a server.
Select the added server.
Be a potatoe and use your coach!
Review the application!
Any problems => contact us or use manual!
Try HomeMedia - more Info on our website!
HomeMedia is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7. With HomeMedia you store your movies/series/music automatically into a database, which can be accessed by this remote! HomeMedia access is done by the external app HomeMedia.
More information and videos on http://www.banamalon.net
- Play, Pause, Stop
- Control volume
- Control Timeline
- Control aspect ratio, fullscreen, audio tracks, subtitle
- Next, Previous buttons
- Internal playlist
- Pause on incoming calls
- Save/Load playlist on device
- *HomeMedia support
- *Start player remotely
- Wake on LAN feature
* This feature needs a correctly installed HomeMedia on the computer and correctly set up HomeMedia app on the Android device.
Extra features in PRO version:
- Ad free!
- Full Voice Control
Uses ActionBarSherlock Library
Tags: jogos de mpc, media player classic android remote, media player classic remote android, mpc hc remote android, mpc remote android.
Recently changed in this version:
- Changed icon
- Icons in listselection
- Finnish translation
- Chinese translation
- Several bugfixes
Last activity on MPC - Remote LITE
- irvy Downloaded May 8, 2013
- redd78945 Downloaded Apr 30, 2013
- bluemist Downloaded Apr 18, 2013
- leolord1 Downloaded Mar 26, 2013
- flaviodiasd Downloaded Mar 23, 2013
- flaviodiasds Downloaded Mar 23, 2013
- pance pondang Downloaded Mar 13, 2013
- esraa0102 Downloaded Mar 3, 2013
- LeslieG Downloaded Feb 28, 2013