• Player control via WiFi
• VLC support
• Live status updates
• Includes file browser
• Take and share screen shots of a film playing
• Auto-pause/resume on incoming calls
• Adjust volume with hardware buttons
• Select an action to be performed after the playback is finished.
• Keep screen on
How to setup:
1. Enable Web Interface in Media Player Classic (Options->Web Interface).
2. Specify your IP-Address and port in app's preferences menu.
Use MPC 188.8.131.5261 for best results.
Pantofobos (http://leskov.com.ua) for design and UX
@varemenos (http://varemenos.com) for bits of design
Jakob Tischler and my girlfriend for German translation
Grégory Carp for French translation
Tomáš Pytlíček for Slovak translation
Kovacs Krisztian and Marcin Segit for pointers and help in finding bugs
Zoltan Toldy for Hungarian translation
Filipe Fleming for Portuguese translation
Gabriele Provaroni for Italian translation
Wouter Vrolijk for Dutch translation
If anyone has any ideas feel free to contact me.
Report all bugs to my email or Twitter!!!
I can't get in touch with you via Market comments.
Tags: mpc & vlc remote, mpc vlc remote, mpc vlc remote android port vlc, mpc&vlc remote, mpc&vlc server.
Recently changed in this version:
• Implemented editing hosts
• Fixed browsing to directories with Cyrillic names in VLC
• Other bug fixes
• Bug fixes
• Due to numerous requests I fixed file browser for older versions of MPC. Still older versions aren't officially supported
• MPC&VLC Remote now officially supports MPC 184.108.40.20617 and VLC 2.0.5. Other versions aren't officially supported but may work
• Support multiple hosts
• Fixed browsing for newer versions of MPC