Music Pump is a beautiful and feature rich Kodi Remote which has been optimized for phones and tablets. You can fully control your Kodi Media Center and stream media from / to Kodi.
XBMC / Kodi versions Eden, Frodo, Gotham, Helix and Isengard are supported
* Browse your Kodi library from your phone
* Browse playlists / file sources
* Browse addons on your android device (due to limitations in Kodi this does not work for all addons)
* Stream Music from Kodi to your device or to bluetooth speakers or to a chromecast dongle
* Stream Movies and TV Shows from Kodi to your device (requires unlocker)
* Internal audio player to play files locally and stream them to Kodi and Chromecast (requires unlocker)
* Themes: light, dark (requires unlocker)
* Synchronize Music from Kodi to your android device (requires unlocker)
* PVR support (requires unlocker)
* Send Youtube videos from android to Kodi
* Send local videos and pictures to Kodi (using android share feature)
* Select subtitles and audio tracks
* Download subtitles
* Caching of music database for faster access
* Resume video files
* Show / Hide watched videos
* Mark movies / TV shows as watched / unwatched
* Lock screen support
* Headset remote support (play / pause / next / previous)
* Music rating support
* Virtual keyboard
* Support for Raspberry Pi
* Customizable remote buttons
* And much more...
Some advanced features are only available after purchasing the unlocker.
In Kodi go to System -> Settings -> Services and enable the following settings:
- Webserver -> Allow control of Kodi via HTTP
- Remote control ->Allow programs of this system to control Kodi
- Remote control -> Allow programs on other systems to control Kodi
- Yellow server icon: Usually the option “Allow programs on other systems to control Kodi” has not been enabled in Kodi. For more info see http://goo.gl/0EiYzN
- How to force Refresh Music Library: Long-press on the server name and select refresh music
- Music or Video library is empty: In order to see your music and video files you need to enable the library function within Kodi and scan your music and video files to the library.
- By default the application uses a “local” queue for music playback: This has the big advantage of having a very flexible queuing system. However this has some limitations you may not like: You cannot control music playback from more than one remote at a time (which may be good since other family members can't clear your play queue by mistake), skipping songs using a hardware remote control won't work since only one song is in the Kodi queue. The unlocked version has a feature to use the Kodi queue to bypass these limitations.
- Playlists are not visible: In Kodi playlists must be in a special folder. See http://wiki.XBMC.org/index.php?title=Playlists
- Streaming music / video is not working: The reason may be that no source is created in Kodi (sources.xml). Some Kodi versions (e.g. raspberry pi) allow scraping of media files without adding a source. Kodi will only allow downloading/streaming media which is defined inside a source. In case of doupt ask in the Kodi forum
If you have a problem / request please use the thread in the Kodi forum at http://forum.XBMC.org/showthread.php?tid=131303 or send an email
Tags: lien audio avec remote , xbmc remote music pump , music pump xbmc / kodi remote , xbmc music streamer , xbmc mix de soirée , xbmc , xbmc pump port settings , xbmc library , xbmc musik quellen
from 830 reviews