Music Pump XBMC Remote
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
It supports many features and is fully compatible with XBMC Eden and Frodo:
- Browsing your xbmc library and playlists without having to turn on the tv
- Music files on xbmc can be played through xbmc or can be streamed to your android device.
- Caching of music database for super fast access
- Filtering in every list
- Music rating support (frodo only)
- Start playlists in party mode on xbmc
- Browse your Movie collection and play/resume the movie and the trailer on xbmc
- Browse your TV Shows and play/resume episodes on xbmc
- Show/Hide watched videos
- Mark movies and tv shows as watched/unwatched
- Change subtitles and audio tracks
- Browse all files (music / video / files) and play/queue single files or directories.
- Add any file or directory to the (local) favorites for faster access
- Browse through your music and video addons and play items on xbmc
- Add any addon to the favorites for faster access
* Other features
- Select a video/music/picture from the file manager and play it on xbmc.
- Rescan music and video library
- Homescreen widget
- Lockscreen widget
- Headphone remote support (play/pause, next, previous). On headphone remotes with a single button, double click plays next song
- Optimized for phone and tablets
- Virtual keyboard
- Works with Raspberry Pi
If you like this app and want to support further development please get the in-app unlocker. It will also enable many additional features:
- Sync/download music files (single files, albums, playlists, playqueue..).
- Music Pump can be used as simple music player to play music files stored on your android device or to stream music file to xbmc similar to airplay.
- Optimized tablet layout for the music section with artist / album info
Do you want to help translate Music Pump XBMC Remote into your language? Create an account and translate it at http://www.getlocalization.com/musicpumpxbmcremote
In XBMC go to System -> Settings -> Network
Enable the following settings:
- Allow control of XBMC via HTTP
- Allow programs of this system to control XBMC
- Allow programs on other systems to control XBMC
In order to see your music and video files you need to enable the library function within xbmc and scan your music and video files to the library.
- The app works with XBMC 11 Eden and Frodo => I have not tested older versions and they will not work properly since the json-rpc interface changed.
- If you are using "nightly builds" things may not always work as expected since the json-rpc api is work in progress. => Report bugs in the xbmc forum at the link below
- If you cannot connect check that your firewall does not block incoming connections on port 8080 (http port) and 9090 ( for notifications)
- If music stops after playing a song tcp port 9090 is probably not reachable or used by another application. If it is still not working get the unlocked version and enable "use xbmc queue" in the settings
- Playlists in xbmc must be in a special folder. See http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Playlists
You can get the current xbmc version at http://xbmc.org/download/
IMPORTANT: For help and bug reports visit the xbmc forum at
Tags: xbmc raspberry musik ausgabe kopfhörer, xbmc remote music pump, xbmc mix de soirée, xbmc musik quellen, xbmc musik favoriten erstellen, xbmc musik datenbank programm, xbmc music videos android, xbmc gesehene filme ausblenden, xbmc music tags, xbmc music pump.
Recently changed in this version:
Changes in 1.5.3:
* PVR Support
* Improved File Mode
Changes in 1.5:
* Added German, French and Korean translations.
Changes in 1.4:
* swiping the screen from the left border to the right to quickly access the remote
* New music sections: Singles, Top 100 Songs/Albums, Compilations, New Album, Recently Played sections
* New video sections: New Movies, Recently updated TV Shows sections
* Fix for video streaming in recent nightly builds
* Much smoother scrolling