The Official Paul de Luna App evokes an ethereal feeling as if one is riding on a fairy-dusted, rainbow-scented unicorn through Neo-Medieval Eastern Europe. His work is so transcendent, it is rumored to have actually traveled back in time and inspired the likes of Michelangelo, Botticelli, the Pre-Raphaelites, and, obviously, Woody Allen's "Hemingway" character in the film "Midnight In Paris". He approaches his work from a heightened ninja-like state of awareness based on his many years of surfing. When shooting, like a honey badger he rides the waves of creativity and carves into uncharted territory in a completely familiar yet entirely unique way. We've never been there, we've never done that, but we have dreamt about it. This is the supercool, supercool work of The Paul de Luna.
- Real-time portfolio
- Exclusive app-only content
- Direct connections to social media
- Live unicorns running free
- RSS Feed
- Submit your photo for weekly review by The PDL himself
- Your own pet Honey Badger
- Learn all The PDL's secrets (not)
- News & Press including upcoming publications, exhibitions, write-ups, and interviews.
- A lot of other bad-ass stuff we'll figure out how to add later.
Tags: paul de luna
from 2 reviews