Remote Media Center Live TV
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.nl/download.html. This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels first at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv.
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
Tags: remote potato live tv, adultos tv channels, android media center, android ru remote media center, remote potato stream live tv, myfrem.nl/download.html, my live tv channel, stream live tv from media center to android, remote media center live tv на андроид, android ru remote media center live tv.
Recently changed in this version:
- Share option to scheduled recordings with more information, also to other apps like whatsapp;
- Made main menu icons solid;
- In 'watch a video' home button (top-left corner) returns to main screen;
- In expert setting: UI can be set to 'Pale';