Play MP4, AVI and FLV, RMVB F4V videos in root directory of your SD card. This free app Root Directory Video Player can help us get access to videos in root directory of SD card to play directly.
1. Put your video files in root directory of your SD card
2. Choose one video to play as you wish
3. Supports to play/pause, fast forward and rewind
4. Helps to lock the screen to enjoy your movie
5. Take a screenshot to save it in your SD card
6. Enable to set the screen size mode for your habit
7. Adjust brightness/volume by sliding up-down at the each side of the playing screen
8. Quick access to time and battery indicator
Q: IS IT FREE APP?
A: it is totally free for Android devices. It works with Android mobiles and tablets.
Q: WHY CAN¡¯T I FIND MY VIDEOS IN ANDROID DEVICES?
A: make sure that your videos put in top root directory of your SD card.
Q: WHY COULDN¡¯T I OPEN FOLDER WITH THIS APP?
A: this free app only supports to play videos in root directory.
Q: CAN THI SVIDEO PLAYER PLAY MY MP4, AVI¡VIDEOS DIRECTLY?
A: this free app Root Directory Video Player allows playing almost all popular formats of videos here, including avi, mp4 and 3gp. Flv, f4v and rmvb could be accessible to play directly here.
This free app Root Directory Video Player can play your videos in root directory of your SD card. Come to download!
########PLEASE READ HERE########
1. Notification ads or icon ads here can buy me a beer. Thanks for understanding.
2. If you like this free app, consider leaving 5 stars. Please use official forum for bug reporting, don't report bugs here in comments.
In computer file systems, the root directory might be the first or top-most directory in a hierarchy. It could be likened to the root of a tree ¡ª the starting point where all branches originate
Unix can abstract the nature of this tree hierarchy entirely and in Unix and Unix-like systems the root directory is denoted by / sign. Though the root directory can be conventionally referred to as /, the directory entry itself has no name¡ªits name could be the "empty" part before the initial directory separator character (/).
Tags: root hd player , images of root directory , root mp4 player