10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By FyHertz
It's also an awesome app for pulling off pranks: you can remotly trigger funny sounds on your phone or toggle its flash.
Get the PRO version to get rid of the ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.majorkernelpanic.spydroidd
If you're still not convinced here is a feature list that sums up pretty well what spydroid is capable of:
- The stream can be directly read by VLC which is great because VLC is a very powerful tool, for example you can really easily record the stream in a file. See the FAQ to find out how.
- You can enable/disable sound or video streaming
- The resolution, the bitrate and the framerate of the stream can be configured remotly... Two video encoders are available for the video streaming: H.263 and H.264. For sound streaming AMR and AAC are available.
- The flash can be controlled remotly !
- You can choose between the back facing camera and the front facing camera (if your phone has one)
- Funny sounds can be played on the phone from the HTTP interface ! Awesome isn't it ? :p
- Streams can be multicasted (ie. they can be played back on several computers at once if your network allows it. See explanations in the FAQ)
- You can like the facebook page, and yes this is a feature !
If you have questions, check out this FAQ: https://code.google.com/p/spydroid-ipcamera/wiki/FAQ.
If you enjoyed Spydroid, or its source code (that I've tried to make as clear as possible), please rate the app on Google Play, I would reallllly realllly appreciate :) And if you go and like the facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/spydroidipcamera), you will be rewarded with all my gratitude :p
Tags: spydroid, ip camera source code, spydroidipcamera, spydroid source code, ipcamera, spydroid ipcamera, spydroid ip camera pc, how to connect and ip camera sample code, ip camera source, example source code in ip cam.
Follow the project on googlecode to know what changed exactly !
New in v8.0
- Button to make the phone vibrate remotely
- Battery level of the phone indicated
- Added basic RTCP support for lip sync