UNOFFICIAL viewer for Justin.tv/Twitch.tv streams. Using the public Justin.tv API, you enter your username (password not required or asked for), and it will load your favorites. You may also specify a stream yourself, and access recently watched streams.
If you find a bug, please, please, please send an email to me (email@example.com) with the information. I will work at fixing it. Include details.
- Shows featured streams.
- Lets you view your favorites.
- Currently streaming favorites are at the top, and marked as 'online'.
- Manually specify a user's stream to watch.
- Access recently watched streams.
- Browse streams by category (only 4 games supported currently, more in the future).
- Watch in full screen.
You can now watch your favorite Minecraft, Starcraft, Starcraft 2, social, Heroes of Newerth, League of Legends, webcams, and more.
Requires Android 2.2.x or greater.
Please feel free to send in feature requests. I plan on adding much more to this app in the future.
Tags: 22 tv games, streamy, twitch api скрипт, twitch tv online api check script, streamy twitch tv, twitch screens, twitchtv, twitch api, jak streamować z a, twitch tv 22.
- Fixed a crash on API v8 (Android 2.2.x).
- Added a donate and feedback option in the general preferences.
- Rewrote to be more efficient.
- Added a "Twitch.tv Games" section.
- Added a "featured" category.