10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Do not download this if you want to download subtitles for movies.
Download the subtitles of your favorite shows, using this Subtitle Downloader, to your pc or the sd-card of your phone.
- Download English or Dutch subs to the SD-card of your phone or a network (smb) share (Default Windows 7,8 share supported).
- Use the video explorer to browse through your sd-card or your computer and download subs with just a few clicks (subs will be saved under the same name as the video).
- Download the latest subtitles of your shows with one click.
- The app keeps track of all the shows you searched for quickly finding new subtitles without searching the show again.
- Bulk Downloader, with which the latest subtitles of multiple shows can be downloaded to SD-card of network share.
- Filename parser which can rename a downloaded subtitle to a user specified string (D:\shows\The Big Bang Theory S05E10.srt can be parsed to D:\Shows\The Big Bang Theory\Season 05\The Big Bang Theory - S05E10.srt for example). Especially convenient for SabNzbd users who parse the filenames of downoaded tv-shows.
- Automatic search for files on SD card or files on network share to which the subtitle could belong. If a file is found and chosen, the subtitle will be saved in the same direction, under the same name.
- Return to the homescreen by pressing the left upper icon
- Click the dutch/english flag for swapping languages (default is Dutch)
- Long press a show for deleting or fetching latest subtitles.
- Choosing folder with the built-in folderchooser: Use long press to select the folder
- Press the menu button in the subtitle overview to change the network download location.
Suggestions or did you find bugs? Please email me!
A reaction and/or rating would be great!
Tags: subtitle er, subtitle er pro, best subtitle er 2013, subtilte dowwnloader pro, xvideos 成人.
- Massive overhaul Video Explorer. Now it's possible to browse through maps instead of just files. Use filter-> Filter by extensions for getting the "old style" video explorer back.
- Fixed a bug Unknown Api Exception for some tv show subtitles
- Made the "extract path from dialog" error a bit clearer
- File extensions don't need to be set for the Video Explorer to work.