Time Lapse Creator
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- Take photos in any supported camera resolution
- Can take photos also with screen of (only if the device supports this)
- Screen wakes up with proximity sensor
- Choose any shoot frequency and number of photos
- Built in player for the time lapses
- Camera settings (focus, zoom, exposure, white balance)
- No audio when shooting (only if the device allows this)
- Browse and manage the time lapses
- Encode video file automatically
- Share to YouTube and other services
- Add motion effect to the video
- Supports both front and back cameras
- Overlay the time and date over the photos
It is advised to turn off all radios in the device while shooting. This can be done by switching the phone to flight mode.
The photos can be read from the device and you can create a video from them e.g. with [Mac] Time Lapse Assembler ( http://www.dayofthenewdan.com/projects/time-lapse-assembler-1 ) or [Windows] MakeAVI ( http://makeavi.sourceforge.net/ ).
Tags: time lapse, timelaps, time lapse creator, time laps creator, how to add time lapses, timelapse, time lapse creator apk, tina time lapse white balance, timelapse creator apk, time lapse creator help.
- Fixed a crash bug which happened on some devices during camera initialization
- Fixed the black screen on Android 2.3
- Rewrote the photo loop. Taking photos with screen off should work better now (although probably still not in all devices).
- The screen can be woken up with the proximity sensor while shooting.
- Any focus and white balance mode that the device supports can be chosen.
- Improvements on large bitmap handling.