VideoBee: Stream videos faster and share them with your friends.
If you have one device, VideoBee can use both the WiFi and cellular networks at the same time to boost your speed. If you have friends near you, they can use their devices to boost your speed and watch the video together. No root access is required.
* Solo mode (single device): use both WiFi and cellular networks at the same time (instead of switching between them) to increase your speed. No more stalling!
* Group mode (two devices next to each other): both devices must have the app installed; one can create and the other can join the group; combine the bandwidth from both devices to stream the video faster; watch the same video on both devices or just on one of them (and use the second screen for statistics). During Beta, group mode is limited to two devices.
* Video sites supported: VideoBee currently helps you to stream your favorite YouTube, Metacafe, and NBC videos, using their familiar web interfaces. More video sites will be supported in the future.
We would like to hear your feedback: http://www.shoelacewireless.com/pages/videobee_survey
XDA thread on VideoBee: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2514160
Visit us at: http://www.shoelacewireless.com/
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ShoelaceW
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ShoelaceWireless
- Full support for Android 4.4 KitKat!
- Facebook and Twitter integration:
You can instantly share the link of the video you are watching to your friends on social networks.
- Many performance, UI, and functionality upgrades.