10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Nice features
- Poor navigation
- Poor English
A nice video player with lots of features
VitalPlayer is a simple enough, nice enough video player with plenty of features. It works well, but is lacking when it comes to navigation, and the English is quite poor.
VitalPlayer has a bunch of nice features - you can adjust playback speed, choose from hardware and software decoding, choose aspect ratio, and more. Plus, if all this is getting in the way, you can lock the UI elements away so you don't keep bringing them up accidentally.
VitalPlayer is lacking somewhat when it comes to navigation - it lacks the ability to find and display all the video files on the device - instead you must navigate to the correct folder yourself. The English is also rather poor in a lot of parts of the app.
This powerful software codecs provide smooth quality video.
Please uninstall or clear data previous version before new version(2.0.1) installing .
* Best performance on multi-core(since ver2.0.1). *
* If not play, please uncheck fast rendering option(settings->fast rendering)
*If it can not play, please set the software codec(setting -> decode mode -> software codec or movie file long press).
** Installation error(or Unknown error -18) solution **
1. Move all the apps back to phone
2. Put your microSD into a card reader
3. Delete .android_secure folder.
1. System mode play(hardware codec use)
2. SMI,SRT,SUB support
3. Software & hardware Brightness control
4. Resume play previously
5. Screen color(Gray, Red, Blue, Green) (software codec only)
6. Various font size & color & type
7. Screen capture(software codec only)
8. Screen Lock/Unlock
9. Subtile Sync.
10. Streaming support(http, rtsp)
11. Speed control
The ffmpeg of LGPL is used for VitalPlayer.
1. Added Speed control(0.1x~4.0)
2. Bugs fix.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Oliver T. Robson.
Its a solid app, but it just force closes on the galaxy note 3 making it unusable
Unstable and unusable
Can't find videos, crashes when plays, gets worse with each update
But works great on Samsung Galaxy S II...
When I first bought it. Great. Now it crashes a lot. When I start a video it rarely starts from the beginning and as well, the visual theme is white now and I can't change it back. I want my monex back.
The only reason I bought this was so I could snap a screenshot. I guess you removed that, so it sucks now.
I can't access where my downloads are stored anymore! Wtf? Change it back!