This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It is intended for power users and hackers. This version is not perfectly stable and is slower than the final version.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a further release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• The basic User Interface will change again;
• Performance improvements are missing;
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
• It needs hardware control, in order to change the audio volume;
• It needs phone calls control, in order to pause the music when someone is calling;
• It needs full Internet access to open network streams;
• It needs to be able to read logs, during the beta version, to help understanding the crashes and issues;
• It needs to get access to the SD card storage, in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs to get access to the settings, in order to change your audio ringtone.
Tags: vlc ハードウェア 音 android, gravar streaming video vlc android, android app 10.000.000 downloads, vlc android tempo change, vlc beta android streamen geht nicht mehr, vlc for android beta pobiez, vlc for android não reproduz stream da internet, vlc medialer android, vlc player android java ton, vlc pro android download.
Recently changed in this version:
This is the 13th beta of VLC for Android.
0.1.1 is fixing a few bugs of 0.1.0.
0.1.0 solved quite a few crashes and misbehaviors, improved performance and should prepare the framework for future improvements.
If you have audio issues, a preference setting allows you to use a different audio method, like AudioTrack (Java).
Another preference is available for video output (YV12 is the fastest, RGB32 the safest).
We keep working on it, but remember, this is still a beta ;)