Ross Lohr, CEO ProjectRepat.org
Do you want your customers to know you love them? Do you want to make it easy for them to share that love with their friends and followers?
Then use a tool that actually captures your emotion and excitement!
Vsnap makes it super easy to send short video messages, which feel much more personal than email. And more engaging. In fact, in tests, vsnap recipients take action up to 41% more than email recipients.
- Examples: vsnap your customers when they make a purchase over a certain amount, just to say thanks. Or send a vsnap after a customer service call to make sure you leave them feeling loved and appreciated.
- Fast & Free: each vsnap is 60 seconds max, and Vsnap Beta is 100% free.
- Dip into Dropbox: connect your Dropbox account and attach other files right to your vsnaps. Short video is an awesome way to provide that personal context that totally boosts engagement.
Think of Vsnap-with-Dropbox as a more personal way to give something to your customers or prospects. A coupon, a discount code, a bid for work, an invoice, a product spec sheet – anything. You can also attach a link, like to a purchase page, an RSVP form, a survey, etc. Just make it feel personal, and you’ll see the increase in action.
“Vsnap is changing the way our company communicates.”
President, Penn Foster.
- Default to private: the Vsnap website allows you to tweet out your video messages, but most people use Vsnap as an interpersonal engagement tool. And that’s what this version of the app is set up for. You can share vsnaps to an email address or a group of email addresses. To make that easier, the app pulls from your local contacts on your device.
- Easy for recipients: all someone needs is an email address to receive a notification, and they can view your vsnap on a computer or via the web browser on their smartphone or tablet. No sign-in, no downloads, nothing.
- Storing & managing your vsnaps: currently, you can do this from the website only. There you can also see light analytics on whether recipients viewed your vsnap and/or opened any attachments. You can also record a public-facing signature vsnap, our version of a profile page.
For an optimal experience we recommend Vsnap be used over a good network, try to avoid poor cellular data reception areas
Vsnaps continue to come out best when recorded in landscape mode with the record button on your right
- For Droid Bionic models, due to manufacturer limitations, videos can be recorded in portrait mode but cannot be played back locally on the device prior to finalizing
- Minor tweaks to registration interface