An advanced audio real-time analyzer engineering tool that displays FFT in 2D graph and Spectrogram. The tool combines iSpectral and iGram into a single easy to use App. This combination allows the operator to see historical data (up to minutes) over time.
Double the FFT size from previous version to 16384 samples.
*NOTE to customers*
Please informed us (email@example.com) if you have any issues running the App on your phone or you are not completely satisfied. We can issue you a refund. Thanks, VT
*New Features from previous release*
- Added a highly requested feature giving the operator the ability to zoom in and out for viewing data at every frequency bin.
- Added options for graph display setting of line plot or bar chart
- Added 8 Matlab like windowing functions
Here are the highlighted features:
1. Two displays: 2D graph and spectrogram.
2. Selectable sample rates and FFT size. Max sample rate of 48k and max FFT size of 16384.
3. Zoom in or out for viewing data at high resolutions.
4. Matlab like windowing functions.
5. Matlab like colormaps.
6. Display 2D graph setting in line or bar chart mode.
7. Records audio data to SD card or socket for playback.
8. Signal conditioning such as averaging or setting data threshold trigger.
9. Two crossbars for easy readout and calculating the deltas.
10. View data in landscape or portrait mode
11. And many more!
Hardware permission required by this App:
1. WRITE_SETTINGS - This is needed to change the display from sleeping.
2. RECORD_AUDIO - Data taken from microphone.
3. INTERNET - This is required for transmitting audio data over a socket.
4. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Save recorded audio data to SD for playback.
This App covers the following topics: spectral analyzer, signal processing engineer, FFT, sonar, oceanographer, sound, acoustics, music and speaker tuning.
If you like this app, checkout our other apps: Acoustics Filter, Waterfall Spectrum Analyzer, iSpectral, iGram and ActivePinger.
Since each phone has different hardware, you may need to increase or decrease your sample rate or FFT size setting to get optimal response.
**** Mini Manual ****
1. Zoom In/Out
To zoom in and out, make sure to press the button starting with "Zm" to "Zm On". Once this is selected start dragging the touch screen and release to zooming in. Press the "Back" button to zoom out.
2. To see readout of cursor, make sure to press the "Bar" button to "Bar On" and start touching the screen. There are two cross bars and the one that is closest to where you touch will be the active one.
Tags: fastgram pro apk , fastgram pro , double scale bar graphs matlab , tweetgram , two charts in matlab , spectrogram андроид , tweet gram , realtime audio waterfall spectrum , tweet a gram