iSpectral is a fast and accurate real-time FFT analyzer that displays spectral waveform from microphone audio.
*App usages and applications*
music, piano, guitar and speaker tuning, audio and acoustics
Increased the FFT size to 44100 samples. Now it's more accurate than ever! Every frequencies can now be detected.
**NOTE to customers**
Please informed us (email@example.com) if you have any issues running the App on your phone or you are not completely satisfied. Also not all Android phone worked the same, if the App doesn't work please do not give a rating of 1, we will issue you a refund. Thanks, VT
We did major enhancement on the UI by adding and subtracting new features.
Below are some of the features:
1. Two graphical displays: Time-Domain and Frequency-Domain
2. Zoom in/out capabilities for high data resolutions.
3. Abilities to save and playback recorded data to and from file.
4. Able to transmit recorded data over TCP.
5. Five well know Matlab colormaps to choose from to show intensity.
6. Eight standard windowing functions.
7. Does max hold on data with high dB for comparing current data set.
8. Able to set trigger range for filtering new data.
9. Easy Crossbars readout for finding exact values on the touch screen.
10. Abilities to save settings to avoid redundancy upon next start up.
11. Max FFT size up to 44100 samples and max sample rate upto 48000 Hz.
12. And more....
Hardware permission required by this App:
1. WRITE_SETTINGS - This is needed to change the display from sleeping.
2. RECORD_AUDIO - Data taken from microphone.
3. INTERNET - This is required for transmitting audio data over a socket.
4. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Save recorded audio data to SD for playback.
If you like this app, checkout our other apps: Acoustics Filter, Waterfall Spectrum, iGram, FastGram and ActivePinger.
**Note: This App is tablet ready.**
Since each phone has different hardware, you may need to increase or decrease your sample rate or FFT size setting to get optimal response.
**** Mini Manual ****
1. Bottom buttons scrollable
This App have a total of 6 buttons. If you don't see all the buttons on the screen, try swiping left or right on the button to see the rest. The whole bottom buttons panel are scrollable.
2. Zoom In/Out
The app starts displaying data as soon as you launch it. To zoom in and out, make sure to press the button starting with "Zm" to "Zm On". Once this is selected start dragging the touch screen and release to zooming in. Press the "Back" button to zoom out.
3. To see readout of cursor, make sure to press the "Bar" button to "Bar On" and start touching the screen.
Tags: diyเครื่องเสียงเล็กๆ , fft , fft analyzer , fft code , fft working images , analyzer , ispectral fft analyzer , fftアナライザ , fft graph