by: PhotoBeat • 145
Warning!!! Laughter is contagious. The sounds of laughter often trigger laughter.
Laughing Sounds is a great collection of the laughs of misc. characters, crowd laughing, giggles and chuckles… You can also enjoy hysterical, silly and funny laughs by females, babies and more.
- Laughing 100 times roughly equals 15 minutes on an exercise bike? Vigorous laughter increases the heart rate deepens the breathing rate, and uses muscles in the face, stomach, and diaphragm.
- Aside from improving our moods, laughter can reduce stress, help fight infection, and reduce pain.
- The levels of two stress hormones, cortisol and epinephrine which suppress the body's immune system, will actually drop after a dose of laughter.
- Laughter causes positive changes in brain chemistry by releasing endorphins, and it brings more oxygen into the body with the deeper inhalations.
- Laughter releases anger, fear, guilt, anxiety and tension.
- Laughter encourages concentration on "right" attitudes rather than "wrong" attitudes.
- Higher levels of an antibody (salivary immunoglobulin A) that fights infectious organisms entering the respiratory tract were found in the saliva of people who watched humorous videos or experienced good moods.
- Researchers found after watching an hour-long video of slapstick comedy that the "natural killer cells," which seek out and destroy malignant cells, more actively attacked tumor cells in test tubes. And these effects lasted up to 12 hours.
- The 1998 movie Patch Adams told the real-life story of a nonconformist doctor convinced that fun, play, and clowns are important in improving patients' quality of life in a grim hospital atmosphere.
- Planning enjoyable activities for the future will reduce the stressor hormones such as cortisol and epinephrine.
Laughing can be very infectious. Use every chance to laugh from your heart because this is what everyone needs. Download free "Laughing sounds" app and play the sounds any time you want.
You can also set some of the sounds as a ring tone, so you will always have a smile on your face when somebody is calling you. You will certainly wake up easily and make your day start with a grin if you set some of the sounds as an alarm.
- listen to the tones
- set as a ring tone
- set as a notification/sms tone
- set as alarm tone (please note that setting alarm sound will not affect existing alarms but only new ones you create)
Compatible with: At&T, Boost Mobile, Straight talk, and Verizon powered mobile phones.
Enjoy "Laughing sounds" app and make your life more beautiful!
This app is free and ad supported. Ones installed, you may get shortcut icon(s) on your phone desktop. These are only internet shortcuts to free, sponsored apps. You can remove icon(s) anytime without affecting this app in any way.
You may get notification(s) in your system tray with links to new free apps. If you don't want to receive these, feel free to opt out at http://www.airpush.com/optout and http://opt.leadbolt.com/ or do it directly from the app where available.