We are happy to announce the release of the Marantz Remote App for Android! The beautiful interface and intuitive layout offer a fun and simple way to control your Marantz network product.
Adjust the basic functions of your Marantz product with power, volume, input and surround mode selection. Marantz disc player control is also available via Marantz Remote Terminals (D-BUS, RC-5) connection.
A customizable home screen allows you to tailor the look and function of the Marantz Remote App to suit your needs.
A dedicated page now gives you full, easy to access control of your multi-room system. Fast thumbnail browsing, library search and playlist creation make navigating your large digital media library easier than ever before. The Marantz Remote App takes your listening enjoyment to the next level.
"Because Music Matters"
- Single Page Multi Zone Control Screen for AV Receivers
- Assignable Home Screen Shortcut Buttons
- Fast Thumbnail Browsing for Network Music File Playback (*1)
- Playlist management for Network Music File Playback (Create/Edit/Delete)
- Frequency Direct FM Tuning
- Fast Internet Radio Browsing (*1)
- Volume Limit Setting
- New Marantz Blu-ray Player Control when paired with 2012 or later Marantz AVR and Marantz Blu-ray Models (*2)
- Photo Slideshow Transition Adjustment
- AVR and Multi Zone Renaming Capability
- Simple Home Screen Help Display
- Multi-Language Support (English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Polish) (*3)
*1: During fast network browsing, the AVR GUI and Remote App display may be temporarily out of sync.
*2: An HDMI connection between the AVR and Blu-ray player is required. HDMI control needs to be set to ON for both units.
*3: The OS language setting is automatically detected; when not available, English is selected.
- Compatible Network models:
2015 New Models:
Network AV Preamplifier AV8802
Network AV Receiver SR7010, SR6010, SR5010, NR1606, NR1506
Network AV Preamplifier AV7702
Network AV Receiver SR7009, SR6009, SR5009, NR1605
Network Audio Player: NA8005
Network AV Receiver: SR7008, SR6008, SR5008, NR1604, NR1504
Network Audio Player: NA-11S1
Wireless Network CD Receiver: M-CR610
Wireless Network Receiver: M-CR510
Network AV Pre Tuner AV8801, AV7701
Network AV Receiver SR7007, SR6007, SR5007, NR1603
* Not compatible with Marantz models other than those listed above.
Please update to a latest firmware by following each User manual.
Please set the "IP Control / Network / Network Control” = “Always On / On" of the device to ensure a smooth operation with the Marantz remote app.
- Compatible Android devices:
• Android Smartphones with Android OS ver.2.3(or higher) or Android Smartphones/Tablets with Android OS ver.4.0(or higher)
• Screen resolution: 800x480, 854x480, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1920x1200
* This application does not support smartphones in QVGA(320x240) and HVGA(480x320) resolution.
• Confirmed Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy S5(OS5.0.0), Samsung Galaxy S4(OS4.4.2), Samsung Galaxy SIII(OS4.1.2), Samsung Nexus S(OS4.1.2), Samsung Galaxy SII (OS2.3.6), Samsung Galaxy Tab2,
Google(ASUS) Nexus 7 (2013) (OS5.1), Google(ASUS) Nexus 7 (2012) (OS5.1),
Google(LG) Nexus 5 (OS5.0.1), Google(LG) Nexus 4 (OS5.0.1), LG Optimus LTE (OS4.0.4),
Google(HTC) Nexus 9 (OS5.0.1), HTC One X (OS4.2.2)
Google(Motorola) Nexus 6 (OS5.1)
We do not guarantee that this application works with all Android devices.
Tags: remote , marantz remote , marantz , marantz remote apps , marantz remote control , marantz av8801 firmware , application pour marantz av8801 , marantz remote app problem , maranz rmote april